7800 South 25th Street
Omaha, NE 68147-2125
Phone: (531) 299-1220
Fax: (402) 734-5609
Principal: Angie Burns
OPS Strive for 95 - this video promotes the importance of student attendance https://youtu.be/Nx3z3B-leBo
Where Cougars R.O.A.R.
Respect Others Accept Responsibility
Tuesday, October 15 Marcos Pizza Family Night - 709 Galvin Road South
Tuesday, October 15 PrimeTime Family Reading - 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
October 17, 18, 21 22, & 23 Book Fair in the Library: 8:35 a.m.-8:55 a.m. and 12:35 p.m.-1:15 p.m.
Monday, October 21 interACT - 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, October 22 PrimeTime Family Reading - 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, October 23 No Early Childhood
Wednesday, October 23 Parent Teacher Conferences with Book Fair in the Library: 4:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Thursday, October 24 Parent Teacher Conferences with Book Fair in the Library: 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Thursday & Friday, October 24 & 25 NO School - Parent Teacher Conferences/Teacher Work Day
Monday, October 28 First Quarter Ends
Tuesday, October 29 PrimeTime Family Reading - 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 31 Happy Halloween Parade - 2:30 p.m.
Every Friday Spirit Day - Wear your Cougar Pride Wear!
Chandler View School Improvement Plan
19-20 Growth Goal
· Increase the % of students who are identified as “On-Track” or “College and Career Ready” by 6.7% on the NSCAS
· Increase the % of students who are identified as “On-Track” or “College and Career Ready” by 6.3% on the NSCAS
· Increase the % of students identified as “At” or “Above” the grade level norm by 5%
· Increase the number of students in the “Not Chronic” domain by 2% These students will miss no more than 9 days the entire academic year and meet the goal of STRIVE FOR 95.
· Increase the use of Effective Classroom Practices and school wide use of specific positive feedback as measured on the SAS and TFI by 10%
· Increase the physical activity for students by increasing the number of available opportunities
· Improve staff and student knowledge of healthy eating choices by participating in FFVP
Professional Development Focus Areas
1. Implement guaranteed and viable curriculum across subject areas
2. MTSS-B implementation
Click here to access the full CV School Improvement Plan document.
Awarded in 2017
Awarded in 2009
Certified for 2017-18 School Year
Click here for…
Omaha Public Schools Bond Program
OPS Bond Events
Common Sense Media Blog
to order your school spirit wear
for the 2019-2020 school year.
The online store will close on
Sunday, October 20.
click to order from the