7800 South 25th Street
Omaha, NE 68147-2125
Phone: (531) 299-1220
Fax: (402) 734-5609
Principal: Angie Burns
OPS Strive for 95 - this video promotes the importance of student attendance https://youtu.be/Nx3z3B-leBo
Where Cougars R.O.A.R.
Respect Others Accept Responsibility
School Transfer Request Process The school transfer request process for the 2020-21 school year will begin on May 1. Information regarding the application and process will be communicated in the coming days. As always, students who have moved are guaranteed placement in their new neighborhood school as they update their address. All approvals for transfer requests to a non-neighborhood school are subject to additional considerations.
New or Returning Enrollments Beginning May 1, OPS will open the enrollment process for the 2020-21 school year. The enrollment process can be completed online, through mail and by telephone through the Student Placement Office. Details regarding each enrollment option will be updated on www.OPS.org and communicated through email in the coming days.
Meal Support for our Community Food Bank for the Heartland hosts drive-through food distributions across the community. Several pantry partners also provide food for community members.
Chandler View School Improvement Plan
19-20 Growth Goal
· Increase the % of students who are identified as “On-Track” or “College and Career Ready” by 6.7% on the NSCAS
· Increase the % of students who are identified as “On-Track” or “College and Career Ready” by 6.3% on the NSCAS
· Increase the % of students identified as “At” or “Above” the grade level norm by 5%
· Increase the number of students in the “Not Chronic” domain by 2% These students will miss no more than 9 days the entire academic year and meet the goal of STRIVE FOR 95.
· Increase the use of Effective Classroom Practices and school wide use of specific positive feedback as measured on the SAS and TFI by 10%
· Increase the physical activity for students by increasing the number of available opportunities
· Improve staff and student knowledge of healthy eating choices by participating in FFVP
Professional Development Focus Areas
1. Implement guaranteed and viable curriculum across subject areas
2. MTSS-B implementation
Click here to access the full CV School Improvement Plan document.
Title I Schoolwide Plan
click to read the entire plan
Click here for…
Omaha Public Schools Bond Program
OPS Bond Events
Common Sense Media Blog
Awarded in 2017
Awarded in 2009
Certified in 2017-18