7800 South 25th Street
Omaha, NE 68147-2125
Phone: (531) 299-1220
Fax: (402) 734-5609
Principal: Angie Burns
OPS Strive for 95 - this video promotes the importance of student attendance https://youtu.be/Nx3z3B-leBo
Where Cougars R.O.A.R.
Respect Others Accept Responsibility
Tuesday, November 12 Individual Picture Retakes - 9:00 a.m.
Monday, November 11 interACT - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, November 15 PTO Bingo & Lotería - 5:30 p.m. Food Sales & 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Bingo & Lotería
Monday, November 18 interACT - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 21 PTO Meeting - 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Friday, November 22 No Early Childhood
Wednesday-Friday, November 27-29 No School - Thanksgiving Recess
Friday, December 13 Winter Program - 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
Every Friday Spirit Day - Wear your Cougar Pride Wear!
Chandler View School Improvement Plan
19-20 Growth Goal
· Increase the % of students who are identified as “On-Track” or “College and Career Ready” by 6.7% on the NSCAS
· Increase the % of students who are identified as “On-Track” or “College and Career Ready” by 6.3% on the NSCAS
· Increase the % of students identified as “At” or “Above” the grade level norm by 5%
· Increase the number of students in the “Not Chronic” domain by 2% These students will miss no more than 9 days the entire academic year and meet the goal of STRIVE FOR 95.
· Increase the use of Effective Classroom Practices and school wide use of specific positive feedback as measured on the SAS and TFI by 10%
· Increase the physical activity for students by increasing the number of available opportunities
· Improve staff and student knowledge of healthy eating choices by participating in FFVP
Professional Development Focus Areas
1. Implement guaranteed and viable curriculum across subject areas
2. MTSS-B implementation
Click here to access the full CV School Improvement Plan document.
Awarded in 2017
Awarded in 2009
Certified for 2017-18 School Year
Click here for…
Omaha Public Schools Bond Program
OPS Bond Events
Common Sense Media Blog